Civil Engineering/sheet pile capping beam

sheet pile capping beam
sheet pile capping bea  

sheet pile capping beam
sheet pile capping bea  
please explain the procedure to design a sheet pile capping beam.please put clarity on the following items listed:
1.Please confirm if the pile capping beam rests  on sheet piles wall then what should be the support conditions to Model this Beam in STAAD? spring supports etc.? what should be the value of stiffness of these supports? if there is any other way to model this beam ..please Explain sir.
2.since the beam rests on sheet pile Retaining wall ,so if there is a need to apply Soil loads on the side face of the Beam, (like how we apply trapezoidal loads on the surface of the wall exposed to the soil while designing for active Earth pressure?
3.please confirm if the Load given in the Image is probably the back fill soil load on the beam, If it is Back fill soil load then please explain why it is applied on the beam(in the image) as kN/m2, please explain if i need to convert the load to Kn/m, if it needs to be converted to kn/m, please explain how?

I have attached two images for your better understanding of my queries.

Dear Shoayb

This is a professional problem to resolve and need engineering decision which is your own duty. I can help you in clearing the problem and question where you would have doubt. I hope you can get my point. Please start your work and ask me the unclear point . I will do my best to help you. Can you understand the you have to resolve your problem as an engineer to be responsible of your very work.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran