Civil Engineering/MS program

Question
Good afternoon sir. I'm doing my Msc program in structural engineering. I have been searching online for a thesis topic, but I still confused to choose.Please sir, help me with some thesis topics for Msc in structural engineering about finite element analysis "Modeling" in plastic analysis  ,bridges or dynamic. Looking forward from your favorable reply.
Thank you.

Answer
Dear Saleh Qudah

For MS thesis finite element analysis for plastic behaviour can be  too hard unless you identify a very limited topic. I can suggest you to choose a snap throug problem which is a geometric stiffness and stability problem. A shallow truss can be a typical problem of snap through problem.

for bridges and dynamics of structure I can suggest you to search on the multiple seismic spectra  problem which is a common and typical problem of seismic analyis of long span bridges.

Your idea about these topics can help me to give you some more areas.

REgards
BEh  

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi