Civil Engineering/structural system for high rise tower

high rise
high rise  
QUESTION: respected sir,
I am about to start a project which is high rise tower of 220m(56 storay). the tower tower is irregular L shape. I made the expansion joint in the building keeping al design aspects in my mind plus I followed your recommendations as well. I want to know.
1) for 56 storay(220m) hogh rise tower which " structural system will be safe and economical".

thanks and regards,

ANSWER: Dear syed

Where is the site located?

QUESTION: Sir the site is located in bahrain along sea shore....

Dear Syed

I cant suggest you a method without an investigation. But I can imagine that a steel structure  with concrete shear wall could be one of the methods. For the steel frames a tubular system is better to consider if the shear walls are not enough.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran