Civil Engineering/structural system for high rise tower

Question
high rise
high rise  
QUESTION: respected sir,
I am about to start a project which is high rise tower of 220m(56 storay). the tower tower is irregular L shape. I made the expansion joint in the building keeping al design aspects in my mind plus I followed your recommendations as well. I want to know.
1) for 56 storay(220m) hogh rise tower which " structural system will be safe and economical".

thanks and regards,

ANSWER: Dear syed

Where is the site located?

regards
beh

QUESTION: Sir the site is located in bahrain along sea shore....

Answer
Dear Syed

I cant suggest you a method without an investigation. But I can imagine that a steel structure  with concrete shear wall could be one of the methods. For the steel frames a tubular system is better to consider if the shear walls are not enough.

Regards
beh

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi