Civil Engineering/scale factor -etabs

Question
Dear Sir,
Good Day :
1.could you please give me the procedure to apply the Response spectrum scale factors in etabs as I am being confused about that while doing the design.
2.If the total shear for spectrum in x direction is greater than 85 percentage of the shear due to static shear do I need to consider the scale factor?
Appreciate for your valuable answer

Thanks & Regards,

Answer
Dear Raviarjun

There is no need that the results of spectral method being greater the the results of static method ( or 0.85 times static results in the case of regulary buildings) then you must use a scale factor for the specific design spectra to fulfill this.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi