Civil Engineering/blast analysis

QUESTION: respected sir,

i have one doubt ,the data of blast resistant design of structure's like reflected pressure,incident pressure, arrival time, total time duration for 500Kg, 2000Kg, 4000Kg tnt charge weights with this data how we can perform time history analysis, main doubt is in staad or sap input file is asked for staad for time history (time and acceleration) how to get this file for our project blast resistance pressurers other wise any other way is possible for performing time history annalysis in staad or sap for 2d or 3d frame

ANSWER: Dear Rao

Although I havent got your question but a blast is a loading which is increasing from 0 to a particular amount in a very short time. In those softwares you  can identify a time history loading with this characteristic. What is your doubt?

QUESTION: i want more answers

ANSWER: Dear Rao

As I stated I need you to explain more and precisely about your problem to help me help you. Do you have conceptual problem or code related or software problem? which one? please expain.

QUESTION: doubt: time history analysis is performed on bomb blasting on structurers by using staad or sap this is software based analysis any posibility is there for the above mentioned data

Dear Rao

The intensity of explosion is related to the nature and mass of explosive. I dont have information about this topic but you can find them in US Army and US Navy codes and also some instances of impact loading in ASCE ( Nuclear Installations) .

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran