Civil Engineering/concrete

Question
QUESTION: How can we calculate the dry and wet densities of concrete. Whether there is any variation in densities after hardening

ANSWER: Dear Ramesh

Precisely there is a difference between a socked stone and wet one but it is not significan for engineering use . What is your very target?

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: Ya there is a difference but how to  calculate the densities accordingly

Answer
Dear Ramesh

I dont know a definite relationship about this subject. But for the density of concrete before hydratation you can use the general way of calculation of weights. After the concrete hydratation is complete the density is related to the void ratio of the stone texture and is different from one sample to the other.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi