Civil Engineering/recommend research issue?

dear esmailzadeh
would you please recommend me some issue about rollowing items
1- seismic rehabilitation in finite element
2- study on historical structures in finite element
3- study about life line by finite element
4- explosion topics
i deeply appreciate your kindness for sending some topics in your past email.
best regards.

Dear Behzad

Finite element is a method to resolve and analysis differential equations and is not related to  general topics like rehabilitation, historical buildings or lifeline in a discertation although you can use it every where you want.  you cant say seismic rehabilitation in hardy cross or castigliano method , they are different in  type of topic.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran