Civil Engineering/floor strength

i have a recording studio which is 10feet by 8 feet and weights roughly around 650-700kgs maximum fully loaded. also have beam of 1ft by 2.5ft running below the room at a 60-40 % ratio.would this pose a problem to the floor in the long run? also have the beams of the building staricase running immediately behind the back of the room and a smaller beam of 1by1 foot running along the other side 3feet from the rooms wall.i havnt experinced any issues yet,but would like to know from an expert

Dear David

This is a design and control problem which needs to be assessed using design and as built documents. A description like what you provided me with is not enough to help me to judge about an engineering design. Please give me the details of the structure and architectural drawing if it is possible.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran