Civil Engineering/House Mapping

Question
Your question was

Dear Sir ,
         I have 5-Marla land .i want to make a map before construction work start-my question is -----
Q:-1 who is best deserve for mapping
(1) Civil-egg
(2) DAE- civil(Auto-cade) or
(3) Architect
:Q-2 what is demerit of diploma holder DAE- civil(Auto-cad) Eng mapping ?
Q:-3 is it necessary Geo-tech investigation before construction if yes/no then why ?

regard:
waqar Baluchistan House
Islamabad

Answer
Dear Waqar

1- For architectural design you need to go to an archtect. To draw the drawings the architect will go to a drawing technician

2- A Drawing technician perform the drawings and doesnt design , he or she is under the control of an archtect or civil engineer.

3- It is absolutely necessary to know where  you are founding your house. A superficial investigation doesnt give you the inside strength of soil then it may faoloow by cracks on the building and even worse situations. You need to get sure about whatever would affect the behaviour of the structure.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi