Civil Engineering/House Mapping


Your question was

Dear Sir ,
         I have 5-Marla land .i want to make a map before construction work start-my question is -----
Q:-1 who is best deserve for mapping
(1) Civil-egg
(2) DAE- civil(Auto-cade) or
(3) Architect
:Q-2 what is demerit of diploma holder DAE- civil(Auto-cad) Eng mapping ?
Q:-3 is it necessary Geo-tech investigation before construction if yes/no then why ?

waqar Baluchistan House

Dear Waqar

1- For architectural design you need to go to an archtect. To draw the drawings the architect will go to a drawing technician

2- A Drawing technician perform the drawings and doesnt design , he or she is under the control of an archtect or civil engineer.

3- It is absolutely necessary to know where  you are founding your house. A superficial investigation doesnt give you the inside strength of soil then it may faoloow by cracks on the building and even worse situations. You need to get sure about whatever would affect the behaviour of the structure.


Civil Engineering

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi


I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!


I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran

©2017 All rights reserved.