Civil Engineering/Job selection

I have just completed my btech in civil engineering. Actually i dont know which field i should take like designing,construction field, management etc. I want to know about the details,difficulties and also about the salary on each fields. so that i can gain some knowledge on that specific field and i can try to get some experience for the same. So please help...

Dear Athoor

I dont have  such a categuorization or table to help you and I dont believe that it can help you because the salaries are related to your abilities and are not naturally assigned to jobs or field. One can earn much in one field and the other can be successful in different field. You should make a table of your favorite fields then go to the financial matter.  

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran