Civil Engineering/Job selection

Question
I have just completed my btech in civil engineering. Actually i dont know which field i should take like designing,construction field, management etc. I want to know about the details,difficulties and also about the salary on each fields. so that i can gain some knowledge on that specific field and i can try to get some experience for the same. So please help...

Answer
Dear Athoor

I dont have  such a categuorization or table to help you and I dont believe that it can help you because the salaries are related to your abilities and are not naturally assigned to jobs or field. One can earn much in one field and the other can be successful in different field. You should make a table of your favorite fields then go to the financial matter.  

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi