Civil Engineering/Starting a career at a mature age

Question
q. i m 33 yrs old now .i have completed my B.Sc in civil engg 8 yrs ago .Due to some personal reasons i haven't done any job in any company it means i have no experience . but now find job in any company eventhough as a fresh engineer .is it possible ?plz do ans and also give me suggestions if possible so that it may help me find job . plz ans i will wait

Answer
Hi Asif,

Sorry but I do not know the situation in Pakistan. However, I would say that if you show enthusiasm and have kept up with your technical knowledge by reading, etc, then try applying to many different companies and one of them may be willing to employ you as a beginner (like straight out of university), at a low salary. Once you prove your worth, you can demand better salary.

Civil Engineering

Arshad Khan