Civil Engineering/str engg

Question
hello sir...i want to design a multistori bldng in etabs over here in uae..i just want to ask how much load for eathquack nd wind i should assign while doing ananlysis in etabs? 0r what about the load combinition values..?your help in ths regard would be highly appreciated...gud day

Answer
Dear Ali

This is a local or international  standards and codes problem and cant be stated regardless of them. Then you should follow a standard. As for UAE seismic load is not critical and the design should be peformed under wind loading. Please let me know about your local wind loading and the standard you would follow.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi