Civil Engineering/str engg

hello sir...i want to design a multistori bldng in etabs over here in uae..i just want to ask how much load for eathquack nd wind i should assign while doing ananlysis in etabs? 0r what about the load combinition values..?your help in ths regard would be highly appreciated...gud day

Dear Ali

This is a local or international  standards and codes problem and cant be stated regardless of them. Then you should follow a standard. As for UAE seismic load is not critical and the design should be peformed under wind loading. Please let me know about your local wind loading and the standard you would follow.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran