Civil Engineering/structural engineering

Question
QUESTION: I am from ethiopia and I am studying my msc program in structural engineering.  could you help me by informing me thesis topic. thank you for your concern.

ANSWER: Dear Abera

Please give me Information about your interests to help me to suggest topics and subjects.

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: you can give in the area of earthquake or concrete structurus sir....

Answer
Dear Abera

I suggest you to work on one of the following topics:

1- using high damping ( visco elastic) architectural materials in seismic design of buildings: This is very innovative and very hard to approach subject

2- high damping concrete materials for seismic design: How could be if the material we use in seismic design like concrete was showing great damping to help the attenuation of the vibrations due to earthquake?

Please tell me your opinion about these 2 topics.

Regards
BEH  

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi