Civil Engineering/Mechanics of solids

Question
QUESTION: sir, if i stand in the floor my load is consider as a point load or udl load?

ANSWER: Dear Sajeet

In the case you are standing or an equipment is installed on a single pier on a floor then you can consider the load as concentrated load but for the case of design there is no eveidence of the people load being concentrated on a loacation. Live load is very usually considered as distributed .

Regards
BEH

QUESTION: sir, how we can easily identify the crack types like shear , structural &non structural cracks?

Answer
Dear Sajeeth

All tracks are due to tension, either pure tension or shear based tension then all cracks are like eachother but somothing different in various stress based cracks is the angle of cracking which is governed by state of stress in the element. Be specific in your question to help me to give you more precise responses.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi