Civil Engineering/model output

Dear Sir,
Good Day
In my model analysis for G+P+9+R ,in display table there is no model information coming regarding the mass participation ratios etc.also there are no reaction for the SpecX and specY .I had no warning messages before the model analysis starts.Appreciate for your earlier reply and advice..
Thanks so much.Regards.

Dear Raviarjun

An spectral analysis is for leteral analysis of the structure and the modes of vibration of such a model will get active only if there is a mode issued in the direction of the load. If your loading is in a direction not actuating the modes which are calculated by the software then no contribution mass will be present. This is a analytical point of view and actually you cant use a modal analysis for gravity analysis.

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi

I can answer questions in Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Project Management and Project Control topics!

I am experienced in the area of earthquake engineering in electrical power industry, i.e. Lifeline Earthquake Engineering. My focus has been on structural seismic design of power installations. Recently I have got involved in project management in the category of constructional engineering.

Sinam Consulting Engineers Co.

Bs degree in Civil Engineering from Ferdowsi University ,1988, Mashhad Iran, Ms degree in Earthquake Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1993, Tehran, Iran