Civil Engineering/model output

Question
Dear Sir,
Good Day
In my model analysis for G+P+9+R ,in display table there is no model information coming regarding the mass participation ratios etc.also there are no reaction for the SpecX and specY .I had no warning messages before the model analysis starts.Appreciate for your earlier reply and advice..
Thanks so much.Regards.

Answer
Dear Raviarjun

An spectral analysis is for leteral analysis of the structure and the modes of vibration of such a model will get active only if there is a mode issued in the direction of the load. If your loading is in a direction not actuating the modes which are calculated by the software then no contribution mass will be present. This is a analytical point of view and actually you cant use a modal analysis for gravity analysis.

Regards
BEH

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi