Civil Engineering/test piles

Question
Hi..! I'm having problem with piling works currently and i need expeert help. we are currently furnishing prestressed concrete piles
and there is this test pile part. Basically, what is the method or rationale behind testing piles? How do you perform it? The test pile has the same dimensions as regular piles but has longer length : reg. piles 10m, test piles, 12 m. I've spent so much time looking in the net for the methodology behind it and the computation, when necessary, but to no avail. glad if you could help, or if you have files related thereto. thanks

Answer
Dear Nords

I havent had experineces in this field. I cant imagine why you practice the prestressing in piles because I suppose a symmetric behaviour and model for a pile which cant have something to do with prestessing. I need more details to get familiar with.

Regards
beh

Civil Engineering

Babak Esmailzadeh Hakimi