Clarinet/CG Conn Clarinet S/N E281081L

Ted wrote at 2014-06-11 01:38:00
I sold a wood Conn alto clarinet on Ebay about 2 weeks ago, May 31, 2014. It sold for $200.00. I have seen others listed on Ebay with higher starting bids that do not sell. I sold another one on Ebay a few years ago that went for under $200.00. Both of these instrun\ments were in good condition and had the low Eb key. It appears that this is not a high demand instrument.  

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential