Clarinet/clarinet value

Maribeth Catlin wrote at 2012-11-13 15:52:46
I have a P Gerrard clarinet in case in good condition and would sell it for $90, call me Maribeth 845-758-2036

Clarinet

Ken Shaw

I can answer questions about the clarinet and its music, history, teachers and recordings. I can also answer questions about the recorder.

I have played clarinet for 56 years, performing classical orchestral and chamber music. I own and have read nearly every book in English on the clarinet. I participate very actively on the Klarinet mailing list and the Clarinet bulletin board, posting well around 5000 messages that are very well respected. I own over 1,000 clarinet LPs and CDs. I also play the reorder at a professional level, have participated in numerous workshoos and master classes and am very active on the Yahoo and Ning recorder boards.

I studied English and music at Oberlin College and have a B.A. from the University of Tennessee. I'm also a lawyer. I was a member of the West Point Band and studied with Jay Craven, Keith Stein, Sidney Forrest, Bernard Portnoy, George Waln, Tommy Thompson and Kalmen Opperman.