Clarinet/Clarinet

Question
I have just unearthed my clarinet from storage for 10 years and am wanting to sell it but is confused on the price range to sell it for. It is stamped Boosey and Hawkes London Regent and its serial number is 352754. Can you please let me know thanks.

Answer
Hello Leonie,
Regent clarinets are the student line of Boosey and Hawkes,and they were made in the tens of thousands....They were made of wood or plastic, you did not specify yours....However, the manufacture date of your clarinet is 1971....If you check EBAY, you will see many of these clarinets for sale at between $65.00 and $300.   As your clarinet is 41 years old, and has been stored away for 10 years, it could have playing issues...If it is plastic, and plays, you might get $100. for it.  If it is wood and plays well, you could get up to $200. for it....Cheers   JACK  

Clarinet

jack wiard