Clarinet/Wurlitzer Clarinets Worth

Question
I have a "Chicago Wurlitzer Cincinnati"  Stamp # G406 all wood Alberts system Clarinet. I Had the Cork, and pads refurbished; I was wondering what it is worth? I need to sell it and have been searching for a value to no avail. Can you help me please? Thank you Todd

Answer
HellThese are student level clarinets..The Albert system is the old fingering system,not as advanved as the Boehm system....Your clarinet would be of interest to a player of this system, or a collector.   In any case, it would be worth about $200.00    Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard