Clarinet/Wurlitzer Clarinets Worth

I have a "Chicago Wurlitzer Cincinnati"  Stamp # G406 all wood Alberts system Clarinet. I Had the Cork, and pads refurbished; I was wondering what it is worth? I need to sell it and have been searching for a value to no avail. Can you help me please? Thank you Todd

HellThese are student level clarinets..The Albert system is the old fingering system,not as advanved as the Boehm system....Your clarinet would be of interest to a player of this system, or a collector.   In any case, it would be worth about $200.00    Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential