Clarinet/Noblet Bb clarinet Serial #9164

Question
Hello Jack:
My parents bought me this Clarinet (Noblet #9164) new in 1953. Could you please give me idea of its value?y granddaughter is going to use it next and I would appreciate knowing its value!

Thank you
Marilyn

Answer
Hello Marilyn,
You did not specify if your clarinet is made of wood [small wood grain can be seen] or plastic...In any case, except for the NOBLET 45, these clarinets are student level instruments...Yours is from 1953 so if plastic and in good condition, Ebay would bring you $100-200...If wood and in good condition $200-250. The clarinet is a student level 60 year old instrument......Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard