Clarinet/Question#2

Question
So I have this other clarinet that is also a Leblanc. (im in pove with leblancs, tried a yamaha once, butit was not as good as a leblanc.) This ones serial number is 7214. I'm pretty sure it is a Vito, Issa just wondering how old it is because I was looking at a list but there was really ever any number close to this one to mind out how it was. Anything else thats good to know about this clarinet.? About the Leblanc 3788 clarinet what one is this, is it like Normandy or a noblet since it was made in France? Never really got a lot of information when we bought it, but it being so old you would expect it to have cracks but it doesn't, this thing was really well maintained!
Thanks again, Julie

Answer
Hello Julie,
The number 7214  is actually the model number of this Vito...Vito and Normandy are both the student line of Leblanc...You can usually find many on EBAY between $100. and $400...No serial numbers were provided for these instruments...Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard