Clarinet/Resend of earlier question

Many years ago, like 55, I was given two Boosey and Hawkes clarinets in an old leather case.  I think they are a B flat and an A.  Serial numbers are 9627 on the bell, 9697 on the body and 9683 on the neck on one and 9859 on the bell, 9853 on the body and 9859 on the neck on the other.  

Are they in any way interesting or valuable?

This is a resend which I hope has clearer question.

You have the photos

Hello Robin,
The only serial numbers I can find of  BOOSEY & HAWKES instruments  that early come from the year 1874  [for both]....Even long ago, it was usual to have the same serial number on the body of the instument and the same number [again] on the bell...If you have different serial numbers on different parts of the clarinet, this is not a good thing because that means the pieces were swapped around with other clarinets...This would not be a selling point....As to value, there is not much of a market for 'antique' clarinets, even if in perfect condition...Most people  these days have clarinets to play them and  clarinet design went ahead by leaps and bounds in the mid 1950s onwards..Older clarinets [pre-1950] just do not come up to the standard of top clarinets today.....B & H  made one very good clarinet...the 1010, but the company was finally taken over by others and many British players left the BOOSEY for Buffet, which had far less intonation problems.....As to value, maybe a few hundred  to a collector...Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential