Clarinet/Unknown Clarinet Brand

Question
I have  a clarinet that I have come into possession, but I am unsure of the brand. It has no distinctive brand markings, nor do I know the previous owner, but it does have a serial code. The code is 1068013, and it says made in Germany under the numbers. Could you shed some light about this instrument, such as model, price, and where to find this information on the Internet? Thanks, Marcus

Answer
Hello Marcus,
Without the brand name,it is very difficult to provide information....The serial number is high, so it might be a company that was around for awhile...A good general informative resource is   www.clarinetperfection.com  but I am afraid it won't help with this particular inquiry as manufacturer names are required.....As to value, the 'no name' or unknown brands fetch the lowest money....Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard