Clarinet/What is the monetary value of my clarinet?

Question
Hello Jack, thanks for enabling me to find out more about my clarinet.  It's a Boosey and Hawkes 77.  The serial number is 182672.  I can't seem to pin this serial number down to a year.  It's in good working order and a beautiful vintage instrument.  How much do you think it's worth?  Thanks.

Answer
Hello Cheryl,
The Boosey and Hawkes 77  you have is the designation the company gave its' EDGEWARE' models for export, so you have an Edgeware model...These were made in the thousands and is a well made entry level clarinet...They date from the 1950s, so it is around 50 years old...There are usually several on EBAY,and currently  there is one on EBAY in overhauled [new playing condition] for 300 pounds...That would be the most you could expect for your clarinet ,if it was just overhauled [no issues with corks/springs/pads.....Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard