Clarinet/Value

Question
Hello!
I have a clarinet and want to sell it, but i don't know what price can sell it. So if you can find out what is it I'd be grateful! there is only two numbers
Bundy 791270 Resonite selmer USA. thank you!

Answer
Hello Mark,
I could not locate that particular serial number to accurately age your clarinet.I can tell you that these are student level clarinets.There are several of these on EBAY  at the moment, selling for $270.  and $370.   You did not mention the condition of the instrument...If it is near perfect condition ,you should be able to get an average of these two prices   i.e  $300-320.    Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard