Clarinet/Accent Wood Clarinet

Question
Accent clarinet
Accent clarinet  
We have an Accent B-flat clarinet, purchased in 2008/2009 serial no. 890866.  The clarinet was only played for one year by a high school student and we wondered what it's current value would be.

Answer
Hello Michelle,
I could find no serial number lists for this brand...It is a 'low quality' student level clarinet,suitable for beginners...The CLARINET BOARD', a website that reviews clarinets as well as giving general information, does not give a favorable review..It is a generally unknown brand and as such, would fetch $200-300. at most on EBAY...There is one on EBAY NOW FOR $242.00....Cheers   .JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard