Clarinet/clarinet date and value

Wooden Buffet Crampon Evette (Paris)
Serial No. D14932
Excellent condition.

Could you find an age and current value?
Thank you!!!

Hello Lisa,
I cannot find your serial number from lists on the net...I suggest you might ask another expert on this list...In general terms, I can tell you that Evette are the lower priced models from Buffet, ranging from good student level  up to intermediate...You would probably know when you acquired the clarinet and whether it was new or used then....That would give you  a 'ballpark' age...As to value, check Ebay prices for Your type of clarinet, as well as retailers.....Cheers    JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential