Clarinet/clarinet worth

Question
can  you tell me how much my clarinet is worth? It is a selmer-fran centered tone. #7767. Thank you

Answer
Hello Frank...
The Selmer Centertone clarinet is from the mid 1950s [yours is 1954]...It has one of the biggest bores and tone holes of any clarinet, and has a big tone..It is regarded as a jazz players horn...Since the Centertone, later Selmer clarinets  [Series 9/Series 10  and others,included improments  which means clarinets that had better intonation...The Centertone, if in mint  [or overhauled] condition can be found on EBAY for $800-1300, depending on condition....Cheers    JACK  

Clarinet

jack wiard