Clarinet/I need help identifing my clarinet

I have a Noblet clarinet with what looks like a rounded off square with a circled "N" above emblem. the serial number is b49579. could you give me some information and this instrument and possible value. Thank you so much

Hello Jayson,
Your clarinet emblem sounds like the NOBLET 45, which was the best they made..It is regarded as a high end intermediate level clarinet..It is from 1985, and ifit is  in perfect [overhauled condition], few few or no scratches in the wood,good plating and carry case, such clarinets sell for $800-1200 on EBAY...Cheers     JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential