Clarinet/I need help identifing my clarinet

Question
I have a Noblet clarinet with what looks like a rounded off square with a circled "N" above emblem. the serial number is b49579. could you give me some information and this instrument and possible value. Thank you so much

Answer
Hello Jayson,
Your clarinet emblem sounds like the NOBLET 45, which was the best they made..It is regarded as a high end intermediate level clarinet..It is from 1985, and ifit is  in perfect [overhauled condition], few few or no scratches in the wood,good plating and carry case, such clarinets sell for $800-1200 on EBAY...Cheers     JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard