Clarinet/Pedler E22478 clarinet value

Question
What is the value of a Pedler clarinet from Elkart, IND.  The model number is E22478.  It is not metal and it has a black color.

Answer
Hello Pam,
Pedler is no longer in business.. They used to be known for their better than average metal /silver clarinets...They also made cheaper composite rubber [black] clarinets...These are student grade...If you have one in near perfect [overhauled] condition, you could expect around $100-200. on Ebay...I could not locate any comprehensive serial number list for Pedler but I believe they went out of business around 1940, so your clarinet would be at least  70 years old......Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard