Clarinet/Value of a used clarinet

I have a Boosey & Hawkes Emperor wood clarinet  serial number 205372 which I wish to sell.

Can you advise me of the value of this instrument which is in good playing condition.f

Hello Tony,
Your clarinet was manufactured around oct/nov/dec. of 1962...The Emperor model is intermediate level...There are currently 3  Emperors for sale on EBAY  UK...FOR 200   250  AND 400 POUNDS...Your clarinet would fetch something in this range...400 being  pretty hard to get.....Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential