Clarinet/What is the value of this Eb clarinet?

Question

I have a Selmer Paris Eb clarinet which has Depose written above the Selmer stamp. The barrel and the bell are stamped too. The serial number is B6648. The clarinet is wooden and in a good condition (and good tuning!). I was thinking of selling it but not sure how much is it worth. Are you able to help me with the valuation?

Thank you!

Answer
Hello Ula,
Complete serial numbers are not available on line so I cannot help you with the age of this clarinet...If you want to sell, there is not much competition against you on EBAY with Eb clarinets at the moment........Prices there are  $2,000....$525......$700...$800...The Depose models are good and Selmer is a good name.....Depending on how well the clarinet plays [according to the purchaser  when they try it]] you should be able to get $900.---#1400...................Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard