Clarinet/I have a warner Clarinet made in Czechoslovia

Question
serial # is a 2 above these 4 numbers 3645 I would like to know what it is worth if anything. in very very good condition with case

Answer
Hello Nancy,
I could find nothing on the net about this brand of clarinet...Many are adverse to buying these 'no name' brands, although some of them play ok.  You did not specify if this clarinet is wood or plastic...If the clarinet is WOOD, AND in near new condition, you might get up to $200-250. on EBAY..If it is not wood, you will see the market for these is $500-180. on EBAY...Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard