Clarinet/I have a warner Clarinet made in Czechoslovia

serial # is a 2 above these 4 numbers 3645 I would like to know what it is worth if anything. in very very good condition with case

Hello Nancy,
I could find nothing on the net about this brand of clarinet...Many are adverse to buying these 'no name' brands, although some of them play ok.  You did not specify if this clarinet is wood or plastic...If the clarinet is WOOD, AND in near new condition, you might get up to $200-250. on EBAY..If it is not wood, you will see the market for these is $500-180. on EBAY...Cheers    JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential