Clarinet/Clarinet real evaluation...

I found this clarinet on sell on my country, which is a Selmer and it has a plain number 9 as identification of the model, no the crossed branches with leaves usually found on the series 9 model,
You can see the pic here:

the auction page is:

Is around 200 Us$, more or less if with take the official currency which in my country is overpassed for the real currency market.

And I have this other option:

the auction page is:

The last ones is around 250 us$. I usually have been playing the alto sax by about ten years quite an amateur, but I pretend to begin to be serious in studying the clarinet, soy Which one will You recommend me?.

Thanks You so much for your help!.

Hello Gilberto,
Personally, I would go for the  Selmer Series 9/[which it is]and was top of the line when introduced in the  70s....It is a pro level instrument,while the Buffet is  a  good intermediate level instrument...I have a Series 9 myself, and love it...It has a bigger bore than the Buffets and is capable of a big sound..............Cheers    JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential