Clarinet/Artist Noblet Paris Clarinet

Question
I am the very proud owner of this old Noblet Clarinet. My parents bought it for me approx. 1975, I played it for 2 years. I had it reconditioned maybe 12 -15 yrs ago for my son to use. It is in its original case and all is in perfect condition. I was curious of what this would be worth so I can try to sell it to someone that will appreciate it as much as I have for all these years. Thank you for your help.
The serial number on it is A61891

Answer
Hello April,
The Noblet Artist clarinet is the top of the line for Noblet...It is regarded as an intermediate level instrument...Noblet clarinets with serial numbers between A57321-A66597 were made in 1976...If your clarinet is in perfect condition, it should have a value of $700-$900 for this 37 year old clarinet.....Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard