Clarinet/b flat Clarinet

I have a Leblanc Paris B flat Clarinet with the serial 47820  Also the the Written Name A Gigliotti written at the bottom of the mouthpiece. Any idea its worth.  Thanks

Hello Robert,
As I previously answered your question on this clarinet,I can add that the mouthpiece was named after a fine clarinet player and his mouthpieces sell for $60-$200  on Ebay...The clarinet is one of 7 models, one of which is the L200...You previously indicated there was a 200 on  one of the clarinet joints...Leblanc clarinets made in Paris are in the professional range of instruments,and yours,IF IN OVERHAULED CONDITION, from 1978 would/should fetch between $1000-1400.  [though not necessarily on EBAY] .....Cheers    JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential