Clarinet/What Buffet Clarinet do I have?

Question
I have a buffet clarinet, made in Germany.  It says international on the body under the logo.  It has a number on multiple parts of 818831.  I cannot find any info about this clarinet.  What type of clarinet is it, and what could it be worth?

Answer
Hello Karolyn,
Buffet had so many orders over the years that they outsourced the making of clarinets...mostly the E-11 MODEL, TO GERMANY..The company was called Schreiber....They went out of business in 2011 so Buffet bought them out and continue this model...It is a well regarded intermediate level instrument...I could not find any serial number lists for this company, but I am sure they exist..Buffet E-11 clarinets have a new price of up to $1400., depending on where purchased,sales, etc...You can check used prices on Ebay..... .Cheers     JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard