Clarinet/Leblanc Dynamic 2

Question
I have a Leblanc Dynamic 2 clarinet in excellent condition.  It needs a little work on the pads and cork.  I'd like to find a competent repair person who can bring this instrument back to factory specs.  I live in San Luis Obispo Ca.  Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks,
Robert

Answer
Hello Robert,
Sorry ,no recommendations from me [in Australia]...Check the yellow pages in your phone directory or Google...I  once owned a Dynamic 2 and now have a Dynamic H, a few models along...When your instrument is 'up to scratch', you will have a marvelous clarinet to play.IT IS THE SAME INSTRUMENT Pete Fountain played during his 2 years with Lawrence welk...[Check YOU TUBE]  .....   I have been to San Luis Obispo many times...Nice city......Cheers    JACK.

Clarinet

jack wiard