Clarinet/Noblet clarinet value

Question
I have found a Noblet clarinet, one piece has the number 39464 and another has B45. It is in excellent condition, except it needs to be recorked. Can you give me an approximate value?

Answer
Hello Roz,
Your clarinet is a Noblet 45, the best model they made..It is regarded as intermediate level....Noblets with serial numbers between 33701-44832 were mabnufactured in 1974, so your clarinet is 39 years old....If you have the work done on it and it is near new condition, with a good or new case, it would have a private sale value iof  $800-1000....  Cheers    JAck

Clarinet

jack wiard