Clarinet/Noblet clarinet value

I have found a Noblet clarinet, one piece has the number 39464 and another has B45. It is in excellent condition, except it needs to be recorked. Can you give me an approximate value?

Hello Roz,
Your clarinet is a Noblet 45, the best model they made..It is regarded as intermediate level....Noblets with serial numbers between 33701-44832 were mabnufactured in 1974, so your clarinet is 39 years old....If you have the work done on it and it is near new condition, with a good or new case, it would have a private sale value iof  $800-1000....  Cheers    JAck

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential