Clarinet/Godfroy Aine Clarinet

Question
Found an old Godfroy Aine Paris Frannnce La Moderne A3064, where can I find the value? Great condition
Thanks

Answer
Hello Ricci,
That name is a new one for me...I did several searches and nothing came up for that name...I would suggest that it was a small instrument maker that may not have lasted too long......I sometimes refer to these clarinets  as 'no name' brands because no one has heard about them....If it is in great shape [pads/corks/springs/key plating etc...and plays perfectly in tune,by all means, keep it and play it...As to resale value, it could be worth only a few hundred at most because of it having an unfamiliar name to a purchaser.....Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard