Clarinet/Godfroy Aine Clarinet

Found an old Godfroy Aine Paris Frannnce La Moderne A3064, where can I find the value? Great condition

Hello Ricci,
That name is a new one for me...I did several searches and nothing came up for that name...I would suggest that it was a small instrument maker that may not have lasted too long......I sometimes refer to these clarinets  as 'no name' brands because no one has heard about them....If it is in great shape [pads/corks/springs/key plating etc...and plays perfectly in tune,by all means, keep it and play it...As to resale value, it could be worth only a few hundred at most because of it having an unfamiliar name to a purchaser.....Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential