Clarinet/old clairinet

Question
Hello, I recently acquired a Clarinet by The Woodwind Company. It is a VITO II. D 2196D 7214. I am curious of its age and subsequent value. All parts are present and it shows very little wear from use.
Thank you for your time and sharing your expertise.
Linda

Answer
Hello Linda, I could  not find any Vito clarinet serial number lists,although I am sure they exist...I can tell you that Vito is the student line of clarinets from Leblanc and well regarded in the studend line of clarinets available...They are on EBAY IN THE DOZENS,FROM $40. up to several hundred dollars...If you want to sell, I suggest you go through all the EBAY ads, and compare your clarinet to those, and price it accordingly....Cheers.....JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard