Clarinet/old clairinet

Hello, I recently acquired a Clarinet by The Woodwind Company. It is a VITO II. D 2196D 7214. I am curious of its age and subsequent value. All parts are present and it shows very little wear from use.
Thank you for your time and sharing your expertise.

Hello Linda, I could  not find any Vito clarinet serial number lists,although I am sure they exist...I can tell you that Vito is the student line of clarinets from Leblanc and well regarded in the studend line of clarinets available...They are on EBAY IN THE DOZENS,FROM $40. up to several hundred dollars...If you want to sell, I suggest you go through all the EBAY ads, and compare your clarinet to those, and price it accordingly....Cheers.....JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential