Clarinet/Selmer Clarinet

Help...what is the value of a Selmer wood clarinet Serial T9269 also has a alternate g# key and an alternate left hand e flat key.

I have owned it for a long time

Hello Larry,
I could not find much on the 'T' SERIES...These clarinets were made in 1963-4..Everytime Selmer made a big improvement to a clarinet,they either put the changes into the existing model or started a new model number [letter] series...The 'T' SERIES IS ABOUT THE SAME VINTAGE AS THE SERIES 9 MODEL, A PRO LEVEL HORN,SUPERSEDED BY THE SERIES 10 [IMPROVED INTONATION]..Because your 't' clarinet has a few extra keys for alternate fingerings,it would be a pro level instrument...A clarinets' worth depends  much  on its current condition...If it is in new [overhauled] condition with new springs/corks/pads, and few scuff marks and good key plating, it would be worth $1000-1500..Although your clarinet is [up to]  50 years old, this pro level model [if in excellent condition] would be a very good instrument....Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential