Clarinet/silver clarinet

Question
Thank you for your time today. I have a SILVER clarinet but I am finding it difficult researching it. All I can find in the way of markings on it is it says Centennial on the bell and a number of D483 on the underside below where the mouthpiece attaches...can you help me to assess the brand, age and value? Again thank you for any information you can give me.

Answer
Hello April, I cannot find anything secific on your clarinet but I can tell you that at one time there were over 100 companies making silver clarinets...Most silver clarinets have a value of between %50. and $300. depending on condition.  AS AN OVERHAUL COSTS AS MUSH AS $500., many do not bother with that expense..  Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard