Clarinet/date/ value of clarinet

Question
I was hoping you could answer my question on the value and age of the Signet solist by: Selmer elkhart indiana, Black wood pin neddle springs serial # 13018.
- Joe

Answer
Hello Joe,
The Selmer Signet Soloist USA  models were made from 1950s' to mid 1960s.  Yours comes from 1960.  They are regarded as semiprofessional  level, comparable to the NOBLET  45 clarinet made by LEBLANC.   There are several SOLOIST clarinets on EBAY  at the moment, for price ranges of  $220---.$360----$500.----$650....The higher price would be available for  a just overhauled SOLOIST with a good presentation case. The main drawback is the 54 year old age.........   Cheers    JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard