Clarinet/Leblanc clarinet

Question
Leblanc model 1176
Leblanc model 1176  
I am the original owner of a Leblanc clarinet model 1176, serial 29070.  I am considering giving this to my granddaughter in high school.  Can you tell me the approximate value of this instrument?

Answer
Hello Renn,
Your clarinet was manufactured in 1968..The 1176 model is also known as  the LL model.The band leader Woody Herman played this model for years..It is regarded as a pro level instrument. There are two of these models on EBAY at the moment at prices of $1260 AND $1700.   If your clarinet is in excellent condition, it would be worth $1200-1400.    Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard