Clarinet/buffet crampon E-11 clarinet made in Germany

hi, I own a buffet crampon E-11 Clarinet made in Germany.  I purchased the clarinet in the fall of 2008.  serial number 1048746.  I would like to know how much you think it is worth.  Thanks for you time!

Hello Sheila,
Buffet E-11 clarinets are regarded as good intermediate level clarinets..On checking new prices, I see they can be purchased new today for prices ranging from $1290-$1390..  There are also many used E-11s for sale at  prices  between $460 and $1070.  As your clarinet is relatively new .[.about 6 years old] , if it is in excellent condition,you could expect to get $700-1000 if you sold it...Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential