Clarinet/buffet crampon E-11 clarinet made in Germany

Question
hi, I own a buffet crampon E-11 Clarinet made in Germany.  I purchased the clarinet in the fall of 2008.  serial number 1048746.  I would like to know how much you think it is worth.  Thanks for you time!

Answer
Hello Sheila,
Buffet E-11 clarinets are regarded as good intermediate level clarinets..On checking new prices, I see they can be purchased new today for prices ranging from $1290-$1390..  There are also many used E-11s for sale at  prices  between $460 and $1070.  As your clarinet is relatively new .[.about 6 years old] , if it is in excellent condition,you could expect to get $700-1000 if you sold it...Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard