Clarinet/Clarinet

Question
QUESTION: I have a Noble clarinet that I got brand new in 1972, model #96299, it is in the original case, still have the mouth piece cover and an attachment to hold music when playing outside of the classroom, I've had the pads replaced once since I got it. No rust, appears to be in very good to excellent condition, do you know the approximate value?

ANSWER: Hello Debra,
Please confirm the brand of your clarinet. IS it a NOBLE or a NOBLET?   Cheers   JACK

Clarinet
Clarinet  

Clarinet
Clarinet  
QUESTION: It's a NOBLET

Answer
Hello Debra,
Noblet clarinets with the  serial numbers between 91300-98700  [which includes yours]  were manufactured in 1970.  The good news is that yours is a NOBLET 45  model, the best one they made. It is regarded as a good intermediate level clarinet and if in excellent condition,as yours appears to be, they are worth $800-$100-  in today's market. The drawback is that your clarinet is 44 years old so would be at the lower end of that range.  If kept in good condition, they can play well for much longer.I used to own one of these clarinets, and liked it.  Cheers   JACK

Clarinet

jack wiard