Clarinet/value of clarinet

I have a very old Noblet b flat clarinet that my parents bought for me that I played in elementary-junior high and senior high school. I don't remember the exact year of purchase but it had to be around 1957-58. It is still in very good condition. The serial number on the back is 1289, and the emblem is a diamond with Noblet Paris in the center of it. Can you give me an approximate value of the clarinet. Thank you

Hello Placido,
Unfortunately, Noblet does not list serial numbers before the year 1964....Your clarinet is 56 years old [1958] and is probably  a Noblet 40 model, [intermediate level]....If it were in overhauled condition, your 57 year old clarinet would fetch around %500.on EBAY  its weakness being  the age factor...Cheers   JACK

jack wiard

my 'area of expertise' is traditional jazz...i have had classical training...i am from san francisco,came to australia in 1971 to teach h.s. music...resigned to play full time music in 1975 [to present]

i have played with the graeme bell allstars [25 yrs] ray price quintet [5 yrs], led own groups [20 yrs]..played in all the major australian jazz festivals, played 2 yrs with local symphony most recorded jazz clarinetist in oz [39 recordings]..can be heard on you tube

on committee of clarinet soc. of n.s.w for 7 yrs...[now defunct]

a.a. degree,b.mus degree, secondary teaching credential