Clarinet/Identify a CLARINET that I bought.

Question
The horn that I just purchased seems smaller than the normal horn. The body is in 1 piece, the bell & mouth piece does come off. It fits into the case with the horn fully assembled. It has a harp or some sort of stringed instrument and an eagle with the words "trade mark" under it.  

Can you help me find out the brand & model of this horn?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Michael

Answer
Hello,
  I apologize for the delay in my answer.  I've had a few family emergencies over the past few weeks.  I'd have to see the instrument, but it could be an Eb sopranino clarinet.  This horn is in a different key than the standard Bb clarinet.  If you look up Eb sopranino clarinet you may be able to find more info.  A logo with a "harp"(actually a lyre) may be a Vito.  The word is spelled out in the logo.   Hope this helps.

Guy

Clarinet

Guy Percy